Scholarship opportunity no longer available
OrthodonticMarketing.net, leading provider of direct mail marketing strategies for orthodontic practices will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to one college/university student in the United States.
The scholarship will be awarded to the student who submits the best overall essay on one of the topics below:
Essay Topics to Choose From:
- Why did you enter into your field of study, and how do you plan on using your degree?
- What traits do you have that will enhance your education and future employment?
- Describe the solutions you would propose to improve or resolve a current issue, such as health care, the economy, discrimination, or a current topic of your choice.
- Essay must be between 500 and 1,000 words long and must fully cover one of the topics listed above.
- Entry deadline is December 31, 2015.
- Essay must be emailed to email@example.com. Subject line: “Entry for The OrthodonticMarketing.net Scholarship.”
- Please include your name and contact information within the email.
- Please provide an official statement of your current academic status. Your school’s registrar will be able to provide you with documentation that proves your enrollment.
- Must be a US citizen
- The Orthodontic Marketing Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Open to any students of any degree seeking category.
- No minimum GPA requirement.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
The OrthodonticMarketing.net Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or around Jan. 15th.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than December 31st. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Entry for The Orthodontic Marketing Scholarship”.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute additional materials, please email – email@example.com